Bookable for trips from 1 April 2022
|Monday to Sunday|
|From Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal
|From Bandar Bentan Telani
- All timings shown in local time.
- Bintan is one hour behind Singapore Time.
- Additional trips may be scheduled for peak holiday season.
- Private Charters are available on request, subject to availability. Please click here for more info.
- For availability, please click here.
- Passengers are to ensure that sufficient time is given for clearance for turnaround trip. BRF will not be liable if passenger fails to board the ferry in time due to immigration or other reasons.
- Passengers who have connecting international flights out of Changi Airport are to ensure that their return trip from Bintan arrives at least 5 hours before the departure time of connecting flight out of Singapore. Unexpected delays may be caused by inclement weather, security checks by the local authorities or any other unforeseen circumstances. BRF will not be responsible for any missed connection arising from such delays.
Passengers are advised to check in and collect boarding passes at BRF Check-in Counter at least 1 1/2 hours before departure time. BRF reserves the right to cancel booking if boarding pass is not collected forty minutes before departure.
Important Documents Required for Immigration Clearance:
- International Passport – require minimum 6 months validity (estimate equal or more than 186 days) from date of travel)
- Entry VISA, if required.
- Boarding Pass
- More information: