Advertising Opportunities

Bintan Resort Ferries provides ferry transportation between Singapore and Bintan, Indonesia. We operate four high-speed catamaran ferries with capacities of between 262 and 300 seats. All our ferries have both Emerald Class (Premium class) and Economy Class seats.

Our annual passenger load for 2017 has produced encouraging tourist arrivals of close to 900,000 passengers into Bintan. The passenger traffic is expected to increase and grow positively as more resorts, hotels and residential establishments and other recreational and entertainment facilities in the Lagoi Bay area are completed.

Singaporeans and expatriates working in Singapore make up 40% of our passenger traffic with the remaining 60% international tourists. Increasingly, we see tourists from China, India and ASEAN countries forming a higher percentage of international passengers. Besides holiday makers, Bintan Resort Ferries also provides special charters for corporate groups for MICE activities in Bintan Resorts.

So take this opportunity to advertise your products or services with us to reach out to a captive audience of holiday makers and corporate travellers on their journey to Bintan Resorts. We also carry participants attending events like Triathlon, championship golf tournaments, charity organizations and major corporate events. Besides advertising panels inside the ferry, advertising space on the outside of the ferry is also available.

Advertise with us now!

Pictures are for illustration only.

 

Contact Us

For more information on rates or other queries,  please complete your info as follows: Alternatively, you can also contact Sales at +65 6661 0230 or email sales@brf.com.sg

* All fields are mandatory.

Your Name (required)

Your Email (required)

Subject
Advertising General Enquiry

Your Message

Captcha captcha

By continuing to use the website, you will be agreeing to our Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions & Terms of Use.
若通过继续使用本网站,你同意我们的隐私政策, 条款和条件使用条款.
继续

 


We use cookies

By continuing to use the website, you will be agreeing to our Privacy Policy, Terms and Conditions & Terms of Use.

Contact Us