Ticket Fares from 1st March 2023
|Economy Class||One Way Fare||Round Trip Fare|
|Emerald Class||One Way Fare||Round Trip Fare|
Private Charters are available on request, subject to availability. Please click here for more info.
- Rates are in Singapore dollars (SGD) and include applicable levies and fees.
- Levies and fees are subject to change (Sin to Bin @ S$14.00; Bin to Sin @ S$20.00)
- Regular Fares refers to travel from Monday to Sunday, exclude specified Black-out dates
- Peak Fares refers to travel on specified Black-out dates : ( 6 Apr to 9 Apr; 21 Apr to 23 Apr; 28 Apr to 1 May; 1 Jun to 4 Jun; 29 Jun to 2 Jul; 8 Aug to 10 Aug; 10 Nov to 13 Nov; 22 Dec 2023 to 1 Jan 2024 )
- Two-way fares are not applicable for mixed class travel i.e. Economy Class + Emerald Class.
- Applicable rates based on age at time of departure:
- Adult Fare applies to all passengers 12 years old and above on day on departure.
- Child Fare applies to passengers 11 years old and below on day of departure (including infants)
- Passengers’ must obtain visa and passport must be more than 6 months validity (estimate : equal or more than 186 days ) from the date of travel.
- For baggage information, please click here.
- All prices & applicable charges are subject to change without notice.
- Terms and Conditions