Ticket Fares from 1st March 2023
|Economy Class||One Way Fare||Round Trip Fare|
|Emerald Class||One Way Fare||Round Trip Fare|
Private Charters are available on request, subject to availability. Please click here for more info.
- Rates are in Singapore dollars (SGD) and include applicable levies and fees.
- Levies and fees are subject to change (Sin to Bin @ S$14.00; Bin to Sin @ S$20.00)
- Regular Fares refers to travel from Monday to Sunday, exclude specified Black-out dates
- Peak Fares refers to travel on specified Black-out dates : (Year 2023: 10 Nov to 13 Nov; 22 Dec 2023 to 1 Jan 2024 )
(Year 2024: 9 to 13 Feb; 28 to 31 Mar; 9 to 11 Apr; 30 Apr to 2 May; 21 to 23 May; 24 to 26 May; 31 May to 2 Jun; 7 to 9 Jun; 14 to 17 Jun; 21 to 23 Jun; 8 to 11 Aug; 30 Oct to 3 Nov; 22 to 24 Nov; 29 Nov to 1 Dec; 6 to 8 Dec; 13 to 15 Dec; 20 Dec 2024 to 1 Jan 2025)
- Two-way fares are not applicable for mixed class travel i.e. Economy Class + Emerald Class.
- Applicable rates based on age at time of departure:
- Adult Fare applies to all passengers 12 years old and above on day on departure.
- Child Fare applies to passengers 11 years old and below on day of departure (including infants)
- Passengers’ must obtain visa and passport must be more than 6 months validity (estimate : equal or more than 186 days ) from the date of travel.
- For baggage information, please click here.
- All prices & applicable charges are subject to change without notice.
- Terms and Conditions