Ticket Fares from 1st June 2022
|Economy Class||One Way Fare||Round Trip Fare|
|Emerald Class||One Way Fare||Round Trip Fare|
Private Charters are available on request, subject to availability. Please click here for more info.
- Rates are in Singapore dollars (SGD) and include applicable levies and fees.
- Levies and fees are subject to change (Sin to Bin @ S$15.00; Bin to Sin @ S$24.00)
- Regular Fares refers to travel from Monday to Sunday, exclude specified Black-out dates
- Peak Fares refers to travel on specified Black-out dates :(31 Jan to 2 Feb; 14 to 17 Apr; 30 Apr to 3 May; 13 to 16 May ; 8 to 11 Jul; 5 to 9 Aug; 21 to 24 Oct; 23 to 26 Dec, 30 Dec 2022 to 2 Jan 2023)
- Two-way fares are not applicable for mixed class travel i.e. Economy Class + Emerald Class.
- Applicable rates based on age at time of departure:
- Adult Fare applies to all passengers 12 years old and above on day on departure.
- Child Fare applies to passengers 11 years old and below on day of departure (including infants)
- Passengers’ must obtain visa and passport must be more than 6 months validity (estimate : equal or more than 186 days ) from the date of travel.
- For baggage information, please click here.
- All prices & applicable charges are subject to change without notice.
- Terms and Conditions