Click on the questions to view the answers.
1. Can I just purchase ferry tickets and place reservations on-the-spot at BRF counter?
2. Do I need an international passport and visa to enter Bintan?
3. What are the payment methods for online booking of ferry tickets?
4. Where is Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal (TMFT)?
5. How are parking charges like at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal?
6. How long is the journey from TMFT to Bintan Resorts? Is there a time difference?
7. How do I get to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal from Changi Airport?
8. If I cannot make it for my departure time, can I transfer my ticket to the next available time?
9. Is it safe to travel during my pregnancy?
10. Is the terminal & ferry accessible for wheelchair passenger?
11. What is the luggage allowance given per passenger?
12. How do I lodge a damaged or lost bag report?
13. Can I send unaccompanied baggage from Singapore-Bintan or Bintan-Singapore?
14. Did you leave anything behind onboard?
15. At what time must I check-in for the ferry?
16. How can I arrange for land transfers in Bintan?
17. How much is a two-way ferry ticket if I depart on an off-peak day and return on a peak day?
18. Are there food and drinks onboard the ferry?
19. Can private charters be arranged?
20. How many hotels are there in Bintan Resorts?
21. Transporting passengers with Medical Emergencies onboard BRF ferries
22. Are passengers insured onboard Bintan Resort Ferries?
Could not find what you need? Email us!