Seasonal Pass is specially designed for the frequent traveller on business or leisure travel to Bintan Resorts , Indonesia. It allows unlimited travel on Economy Class between Singapore & Bintan on Bintan Resort Ferries, any day, anytime.
How Seasonal Pass works?
As a pass holder, simply login to your customer account via www.brf.com.sg to book and view your future trips. Bookings may be made up to four hours before departure. Alternatively, you may walk-in (subject to availability) at the Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal on the day of departure.
No amendment fees or cancellation fees to worry about!!
With three types to choose from, There is always a Pass which fits your needs! You can select a Pass below to find more details on pricing and travel options.
* For Illustration purpose only.
Seasonal pass is not available at the counter. To purchase, please click here.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bookings, amendments & cancellations must be made via www.brf.com.sg
- Day of departure bookings can be made up to four hours before departure online or simply walk-in at our check-in counter (subject to availability).
- Bookings must be cancelled one hour before departure otherwise No show fees will apply.
- Applicable taxes & levies are payable upon booking.
- Seats are subject to availability.
- Pass validity will be activated based on travel date of 1st booking.
- Journey must be completed on or before end of validity date.
- Pass is strictly non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be extended.
- Emerald Class Upgrade is available with payable fare difference on day of departure at check-in counter only. Seats are subject to availability.
- Seasonal Pass may not be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Unused passes will lapse one year from date of purchase.
- BRF reserves the rights to change ferry schedules & vessel type with/without notice; revise or terminate Seasonal pass whenever deemed appropriate.
Come Sail With Us!