Customer Service Officer
- Attend to enquires by holiday makers in Bintan Resorts on ferry bookings & other related travel services.
- Handle group & charter ferry bookings, ticketing, issuance of boarding passes & special arrangement for corporate companies, Travel agencies, Resorts, Golf course & Spa operators.
- Educational Level – GCE ‘A’ level and Polytechnic preferred.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, as need to liaise with Chinese speaking individual.
- Good communication skills – oral and written.
- Pleasant personality, is a team Player, organized and meticulous.
- IT-orientated with good knowledge in Ms Office.
- Must have passion to meet, greet and serve customers.
- Hospitality experience preferred. However, applicants without such experience but with passion to serve will be considered.
- Successful applicant will be provided with relevant training.
Working Hours / Location
- 6-days week
- Willing to work on shift duties including weekends and public holiday.
- Suitable for residents living in the East area, as work location will be at Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to HR at firstname.lastname@example.org