The following list serves as information only. Kindly refer to your nearest Indonesian embassy for latest update.
*Latest : The List of Countries, Special Administration Regions, or Particular Entities Receiving Visa Free to Visit Indonesia
(By virtue of Presidential Regulation Number 21/2016 dated on 2 March 2016 on Visa Free, replacing Presidential Regulation Number 104/2015 on Amendments to Presidential Regulation Number 69/2015 on Visa Free)
|CATEGORY 1:- COUNTRIES / PASSPORTS THAT DO NOT REQUIRE VISA FOR SHORT VISIT#|
|Angola*||Chili||Hong Kong (SAR)||Mali*||Portugal||Switzerland|
|Antigua and Barbuda*||China||Hungary||Malta||Puerto Rico*||Taiwan|
|Armenia*||Costa Rica*||India||Mauritania*||Republic Dominican*||Tanzania|
|Bahamas*||Czech Republic||Jamaica*||Monaco||Saint Kitts and Nevis*||Tonga*|
|Bahrain||Denmark||Japan||Mongolia*||Saint Lucia*||Trinidad and Tobago*|
|Bangladesh*||Dominica (Commonwealth)||Jordan||Morocco||Saint Vincent and Grenadines*||Tunisia|
|Belgium||El Salvador*||Kiribati*||Namibia*||Sao Tome and Principe*||Tuvalu*|
|Bhutan*||Finland||Laos||Netherland||Serbia*||United Arab Emirates|
|Bolivia*||France||Latvia||New Zealand||Seychelles||United Kingdoms|
|Bosnia & Herzegovina*||Gabon*||Lebanon||Nicaragua*||Singapore||United States of America|
|Brunei Darussalam||Germany||Lithuania||Palau*||Solomon Islands*||Vanuatu*|
|Burkina Faso*||Greece||Macao (SAR)||Panama||South Korea||Venezuela|
|Burundi*||Grenada*||Macedonia*||Papua New Guinea||Spain||Vietnam|
Nationals of these countries who are going on holiday and are attending conventions are allowed to stay in Indonesia up to 30 days without visa.
# SAR - SPECIAL ADMIN REGION
|CATEGORY 2:- COUNTRIES / NATIONALS ELIGIBLE FOR VISA ON ARRIVAL|
CATEGORY 3:- COUNTRIES NOT LISTED ABOVE WILL HAVE TO APPLY FOR VISA IN ADVANCE AT THE INDONESIAN EMBASSY.
All passengers holding Temporary Passport MUST obtain valid Visa into Indonesia or approval letter by Immigration Authority at Indonesia Embassy
7 Chatsworth Road Singapore 249761
Tel: 6737 7422, Fax: 6737 5037, 6235 5783
Mon - Thurs: 8.30 am - 1.00 pm, 2.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Fri: 8.30 am – 12.30 pm, 2.30 pm - 5.00 pm
#VISA ON ARRIVAL CHARGES (wef 03 July 2014)
* USD 15.00 – Valid up to a maximum stay of 7 days
* USD 35.00 – Valid up to maximum stay of 30 days
#Visa information and charges subject to change. Please check with the Indonesia Embassy of your respective country for latest information.
VISITORS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AT HAND THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS FOR VOA APPLICATION:
- Passport with a minimum of 6 (six) months validity
- Arrival / Departure Card
- Return or onward journey ticket
- Passport with a minimum of 6 (six) months’ validity
- Visitors are advised to bring with them the exact amount in US Dollars for payment of VOA fees prior to departure for Bintan to minimize inconvenience and ensure a smooth VOA application process.
- As directed by the Indonesian authorities, Bintan Resort Ferries Pte Ltd can only accept the purchase of VOA in USD currency which must not be torn or not in form of coins. The currency must be printed from year 2003 and above.
Visitors are advised not to remove the Visa on Arrival sticker that would be pasted into their passports at anytime.
PASSENGERS THAT REQUIRE VISA ON ARRIVAL, PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING PROCEDURES:
- Before arriving at the designated airport or seaport, fill in the Arrival/Departure card. This card serves as Visa application form.
- Upon arrival at the destination, go to the bank counters available, pay the Visa fee (US$35 valid for 30 days) and get a bar-coded receipt.
- Proceed to the Visa-on-Arrival counter to have the Arrival/Departure card, passport and payment receipt scanned and recorded in the immigration computer. A sticker Visa is issued instantly.
- Proceed to the immigration checkpoint for clearance.
Updated 23 March 2016