Please see Travel Advisories from the Singapore’s Ministry of Health (MOH) on COVID-19 :
From 11 Nov 2021 2359, Indonesia will be placed under Category II Border Measures with changes to entry requirements as follows:
- Take a COVID-19 pre-departure test within 2 days before departure and obtain a copy of the negative COVID-19 test report that:
- Is an Antigen Rapid Test (ART) administered by a trained professional (self-swabs not allowed) OR Polymerase Chain Reaction Test taken at an internationally accredited or recognised lab/clinic/medical facility
- Is in English (or accompanied with an English translation);
- Contains the following:
- COVID-19 test results and date of test;
- Traveller’s name; and
- Date of Birth or Passport number (per the passport used to travel to Singapore).
- Serve 7-day Stay-Home Notice (SHN) at any of the following accommodation:
- Place of Residence*;
- Self-sourced hotel; or
- Serviced apartment
- Take a COVID-19 PCR test on Day 7 of SHN.
For more info: https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/shn-and-swab-summary#from
From 26 Oct 2021, 2359 hours, Indonesia will be reclassified under Category III Border Measures . Upon entry to Singapore, travellers will:
- No longer need to undergo an on-arrival Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test,
- Undergo an end of Stay-Home Notice (SHN) exit PCR test.
- Serve their 10-day SHN at their declared place of residence/accommodation regardless of the travellers’ and their household members’ vaccination status and travel history. By default, they will not be allocated accommodation in any dedicated SHN facilities. Returning residents should ensure that alternative accommodation is secured prior to their return if their homes are unsuitable for their SHN.
Tracetogether for visitors in Singapore
Click here for more info : https://www.brf.com.sg/tracetogether-for-visitors-in-singapore/