PLEASE NOTE LATEST HEALTH REQUIREMENTS FOR ENTRY TO LAGOI BINTAN, INDONESIA :
All passengers coming from Singapore shall:
1. Present a negative PCR test result (48hours prior to departure).
2. Be required to take 7 days quarantine upon arrival at Bandar Bintan Telani (BBT).
– Quarantine at designated location within Bintan Resorts.
– To take PCR/Rapid Test Antigen after completion of quarantine. If test is negative, they will be allowed to leave.
– Cost of quarantine and PCR/Rapid Test Antigen shall be borne by passenger.
*Designated Quarantine Facility at Bintan Service Apartments (BSA), Bintan Resorts (approved by Port Health Quarantine Office)
Indonesian ID : Rp. 4,800,000
Foreigner : Rp. 5,000,000
Cost to be borne by passenger inclusive of :
- 7 days and 6 nights stay with meals during stay
- Strictly one person per unit only.
- Inclusive of 2 x PCR Tests : Upon arrival and another at the end of quarantine period.
*Subject to change with / without notice
Above instructions are correct as of Monday 7 June 2021.