Wef 24 Jul 2021 Indonesia is restricting foreign traveler entry into Indonesia. Only those holding KITAS Pass and Diplomat Visa are allowed into Indonesia.
For more info: http://www.brf.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/PERMENKUMHAM-NO-27-THN-2021-TENTANG-PEMBATASAN-ORANG-ASING-MASUK-KE-WILAYAH-INDONESIA-DALAM-MASA-PEMBERLAKUAN-PEMBATASAN-KEGIATAN-MASYARAKAT-DARURAT.pdf
All passengers arriving from Singapore shall :
1. Present COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (Printed or Digital copy for Foreigners only)
2. Present a negative PCR test result (48hours prior to departure).
3. Take RT-PCR test upon arrival in Bintan
4. Take 9 days quarantine upon arrival at Bandar Bintan Telani (BBT).
– Quarantine at designated location within Bintan Resorts.
– To take RT-PCR test after completion of quarantine. If test is negative, they will be allowed to leave.
– Cost of quarantine and RT-PCR tests shall be borne by passenger.
*Designated Quarantine Facility at Bintan Service Apartments (BSA), Bintan Resorts (approved by Port Health Quarantine Office)
Indonesian ID : Rp. 5,800,000
Foreigner : Rp. 6,000,000
Cost to be borne by passenger inclusive of :
- 9 days and 8 nights stay with meals during stay
- Strictly one person per unit only.
- 2 x PCR Tests : Upon arrival and another at the end of quarantine period.
- 1-way land transfer from BBT to BSA
For queries on quarantine, please contact:
*Subject to change with / without notice
Above instructions are correct as of 24 July 2021.