Wef 24 Jul 2021 Indonesia is restricting foreign traveler entry into Indonesia. Only those holding KITAS Pass and Diplomat Visa are allowed into Indonesia.
For more info: http://www.brf.com.sg/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/PERMENKUMHAM-NO-27-THN-2021-TENTANG-PEMBATASAN-ORANG-ASING-MASUK-KE-WILAYAH-INDONESIA-DALAM-MASA-PEMBERLAKUAN-PEMBATASAN-KEGIATAN-MASYARAKAT-DARURAT.pdf
Effective 24 Nov 2021, Passengers arriving from Singapore shall :
1. Present COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate (Printed or Digital copy for Foreigners only)
2. Present a negative PCR test result (48hours prior to departure).
3. Take RT-PCR test upon arrival in Bintan
4. Passengers with one dose vaccination
– 6 days quarantine upon arrival at Bandar Bintan Telani (BBT).
– Repeat RT-PCR Test on Day 5 of quarantine.
5. Passengers with two dose vaccination
– 5 days quarantine upon arrival at Bandar Bintan Telani (BBT).
– Repeat RT-PCR Test on Day 4 of quarantine.
6. Cost of quarantine and RT-PCR tests shall be borne by passenger.
*Designated Quarantine Facility at Bintan Service Apartments (BSA), Bintan Resorts (approved by Port Health Quarantine Office)
|Vaccine Status||Length of Quarantine||Rate per pax||Rate per family (max 2 pax)|
|1 x vaccine dose||6D5N||Rp. 3,600,000||Rp. 5,100,000|
|2 x vaccine doses (Completed)||5D4N||Rp. 3,100,000||Rp. 4,500,000|
Cost to be borne by passenger inclusive of :
- Specified length of quarantine with meals during stay.
- 2 x PCR Tests : Upon arrival and another at the end of quarantine period.
- 1-way land transfer from BBT to BSA
- For Family – max 2 persons per unit only.
For queries on quarantine, please contact:
*Subject to change with / without notice
Above instructions are correct as of 22 November 2021.